Monday, March 17, 2014

Essay # 2

          This article was about when people watch or see commercials on T.V, and advertisements on public places which can effect their brains. I agree that it will effect because many different things that were on advertisement will stick to your brain and confuse easily.
North America plays too many commercials on T.V. and radio. Many Americans watch and hear those million commercials. That is how they get brain damages and feel different. They sees many commercials and ads, there's many of them that they would want such as Pepsi, Coke, sneakers, and clothes. Then they feel confused since they want more than ten things and can pollute their brains.
  Advertisement can be shown anywhere. Subway, Bus station, Gas station, mall, everywhere. Anywhere you go there is advertisement. There is no way you can avoid the ads. No matter where you go theirs ads and commercials.
People shouldn't really pay attention to ads or commercial. They can just listen to music and ignore them. Ads are not really important for us.
When I was younger, I used to watch a lot of commercials. Because of a lot of ads that I would like to own, I always beg my parents to buy those items that was on the commercial. But since they always say no, I have been wanting them and wanting them. And they I couldn't control myself and get stressed out. So I decide to start ignoring ads. But sometimes I get into some ads that I would like to have.

1 comment:

  1. I think you missing couple points. you need to work on objective summary and mention the author name as well and develop your point little more.

    ReplyDelete